A questionnaire for students to readSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Print the second page for this activity. The first page will be used later in the unit (in Week 39) if you follow this sequence and suggested sessions.
2. Ask students if they know about the Respiratory System and the lungs.
3. Distribute the quiz and ask students to explore the questions.
4. Encourage students to answer the questions and if they know the answers from other classes, help with the vocabulary to answer in English.
5. The answers come on the third page of this file, you may also want to give them the answers and compare the information.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and ask each other the questions.
7. Ask students to combine the information in many different ways so they can write statements coming from the questions given as if they were writing cards in their notebooks, for example.
1. The trachea is a tube that air travels through to get from your mouth/nose to your lungs.
2. Oxygen is the air that your lungs put into your blood cells.
8. Invite students to share their statements with the class and see how many different ones they could write.
Compartir MED en classroom: