A questionnaire for students to readSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they know about the Solar System (from other classes), planets, stars, galaxies, etc.
3. Distribute the quiz and ask students to explore the questions.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students what type of questions those are (information questions) and circle the WH_words.
6. Discuss with students what class this quiz/ questionnaire could be used with.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions. Encourage them to give them a try so the questionnaire can be answered with everybody’s information.
8. Check answers and ask students to write statements coming from the questions given as if they were writing cards in their notebooks.
9. Monitor and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: