A checklist for students to evaluate speakers in a debateSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what aspects they need improvement when delivering a presentation, speaking in public, or debating.
3. Ask students in what area they feel great when debating or speaking in public and how they got to do it.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
5. Read the statements and questions with students and help as needed.
6. Ask students to write a statement that shows that that point was not covered, for example, 1. Arguments are clearly stated.
Students write We didn’t know what the speakers were talking about/he-she never mentioned the topic.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Invite students to read their sentences to the class, and this way learns in a more effective way what not do in order to accomplish their goals.
Compartir MED en classroom: