A rubric for students to read and discuss what to grade in a debateSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how important it is to give feedback on a presentation, then, how important it is to have the right criteria to evaluate speakers in a debate.
3. Distribute the handout and ask students to work in pairs.
4. Ask students to analyze the three stages in this format.
5. Ask students to read the questions within each one and elicit they are yes/ no questions.
6. Ask students to add 2 more questions to each category.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Ask pairs of students to sit with another pair and compare their answers.
9. Ask students to contribute to a bank of questions to evaluate their classmates' performances in
Compartir MED en classroom: