A list of debate discussion questions for students to practice withSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what a debate is, and what the steps are.
3. Ask students in what classes they have debated a topic and how they did.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work in pairs.
5. Ask students to read the questions and discuss them.
6. Invite students to write their reasons, justifications, or opinions about them.
7. Monitor and make sure students are actually participating and discussing their answers.
8. Ask students to change partners in their pairs and have a second round of discussion on their choices.
Compartir MED en classroom: