Grammar practice on rephrasing sentencesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice ‘rephrasing’ and explain what that is.
3. Tell students it is very important to be able to rephrase when delivering a presentation, discussing a topic, and giving reasons for something.
4. Distribute the worksheet and use sentence 1 as an example to model the activity,
1. Nike doesn’t design tennis shoes without talking to the athletes who wear them.
Tennis shoes aren’t designed by Nike without talking to the athletes who wear them.
5. Ask students to work in pairs.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Have two pairs of students compare their answers, discuss them, and correct as needed.
8. Give the answers to the class. They come in the same file.
Compartir MED en classroom: