A vocabulary exercise for students to label expressions for or againstSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 2 pages to print in this file.
2. Tell students they are going to practice reading some expressions that are very useful in giving opinions.
3. Ask students what expressions ‘for’ and ‘against’ for a debate they remember.
4. Distribute the second worksheet first and ask students to focus on the three categories, ‘stating an opinion, disagreeing, summarizing key points’
5. Review what those categories are about.
6. Distribute the first page and ask students to work in pairs.
7. Students read, and write or cut the cards to paste them in the right category.
8. Check the answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: