Grammar exercises for students to gain more practice on the use of linking wordsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going work with more linking words, or conjunctions to gain more practice.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the instructions.
4. Ask students to complete sentence one, then, swap their worksheet with other students and do sentence 2.
5. Then, swap this worksheet with somebody else (not the owner of the paper) and do sentence 3.
6. Repeat the same procedure until all the numbers have been worked.
7. Ask students to return the worksheets to their original owners.
8. Ask students to read their answers aloud, and make corrections as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: