Grammar review of different types of conjunctionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to have more practice on the use of conjunctions since these words are very powerful and effective when giving opinions in debates.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to connect the two sentences using one of the conjunctions in the box. Warn students that there might be more possible answers for one sentence.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to check their answers with other classmates and correct them among themselves.
6. Check answers with the class (they are on the second page of this same file) but give wrong answers and wait for students to correct you.
Compartir MED en classroom: