A reading text for students to value opinions on a given topicSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Print the second page in this file. The first one was used in the previous session.
2. Distribute the essay and ask students to focus on the tile.
3. Ask students if that is a good title for an essay that is going to show us opinions.
4. Read the essay with students and help as needed with vocabulary and (or grammar as well.
5. Talk about the expressions in the boxes, are they useful? Necessary?
6. Ask students to discuss in pairs the opinions in the essay about reality tv shows.
7. Monitor and make sure students are into the text, discussing, and participating.
8. Ask pairs of students to enlist the arguments in favor and the ones against and have a class discussion on them.
Compartir MED en classroom: