An activity for students to describe opinions in favor or against a topicSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. There’s a set of instructions in the original activity so decide what is more convenient for you and your class.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to define the concept ‘for-against’.
4. Ask students to give you an opinion about something and another one against it.
5. Ask students to read the opinion and label them as ‘FOR’ or ‘AGAINST’ by writing that on the same page.
6. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and talk about their answers.
8. Confirm answers with the class and elicit from students justifications on the opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: