A reading text for students to learn about graffitiSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are three pages in this file, you need to print the second and the third. The first one was used in the previous session.
2. Continue working with the same topic, ‘graffiti’. You may ask students to use the reading they did in the previous session and go over the sentences they did about the paragraphs.
3. Distribute worksheets.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions about it.
5. Check answers with the class and make corrections as needed.
6. Ask students to talk about the article in terms of origin, art value, and add their opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: