A reading text for students to learn about graffitiSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This file has 3 pages, but you need the first page for this session and the next two for the following session.
2. Ask students if they know the history of graffiti (where, when, who, what).
3. Ask students to define ‘graffiti’.
4. Distribute the text and ask students to focus on the picture.
5. Ask students to describe the picture.
6. Work with the first exercise that is about identifying different opinions for and against graffiti.
7. Check the answers with the class.
8. Read the text that is divided into 4 paragraphs with the class. Take your time so students have time to organize the information, and opportunities to ask questions and paraphrase.
9. Ask yes / no questions as they read the text.
10. Ask students to give you one idea from each paragraph about graffiti.
Compartir MED en classroom: