A worksheet for students to read statements and classify them as facts or opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review what a fact is and what an opinion is.
3. Ask students to think of a debate and how facts and opinions combine or not in one.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read each statement, then circle whether it is a fact or opinion.
5. Ask students to explain their answers.
6. Set a short time limit.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. When time is up, ask students to work in pairs and complete the activity by discussing their answers with the other students.
9. Invite students to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: