A listening exercise for students to discuss graffitiSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students what their opinions about graffiti are.
3. Ask them if they consider it should be considered as art.
4. Show the first exercise and ask students to listen to what some people have to say about graffiti.
5. Tell them to write in their notebooks their answers so go over the categories for them to register information in.
6. Encourage students to focus on justification.
7. Play the audio and make pauses after each person has given his opinion.
8. Check the answers with the class.
9. Continue with exercise 2, now this is a group of people in London about the same topic, graffiti.
10. Repeat the procedure.
11. The second part of the exercise is about showing the pictures and then listening to a girl talk about graffiti.
Compartir MED en classroom: