A vocabulary exercise for students to complete about artSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what museums they have been to, or would like to visit.
3. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the question on the top of the page, Do you like to draw or paint? Why? / Why not?
4. Go over the list of words on the left of the page and help with meanings and concepts.
5. Ask students to complete the sentences with those words.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to swap worksheets with other classmates and check their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: