A crossword puzzle for students to complete and learn about the “fine arts”Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what the ‘fine arts’ are, and which one is their favorite.
3. Distribute the crossword puzzle and read the descriptions with students.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. You may want to solve the puzzle with the class by asking students to share their ideas.
6. The answers are on the same page and you can download them as well.
7. If you see that students cannot complete the puzzle, provide the answers.
8. Ask students to write questions about the descriptions of the fine arts.
9. Ask students to ask their questions in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: