A general review of Civic education and citizenshipSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or register and download the worksheet to make copies for students.
2. This is a review of a topic students’ have seen in other classes, citizenship.
3. Show the first page and ask students to identify these people.
4. Discuss the quotes with the class and the value they have in society.
5. Continue with exercise 2, and ask students to complete the sentences about being a good citizen.
6. Ask students if they agree and how much they have helped.
7. Work on exercise 3, students read the opinions these teenagers have about certain topics and say if they agree with them or not.
8. Elicit the reasons why they disagree.
9. Use a good set of speakers for students to listen to the text, and identify who is speaking.
9. Finally, work on the T/F exercise.
Compartir MED en classroom: