An activity for students to debate on a topicSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. You may also project it but it is better if students have the printed page to write some notes on the same page.
2. Ask students what they think of ‘zoos’, if they like them, why/ why not? what they like about zoos, etc.
3. Tell students this is a controversial topic and they are going to prepare an argument for or against it. This is practice on preparing and gaining confidence, not necessarily about presenting the topic and debating.
4. Distribute the text and read the questions with students.
5. Ask them to write their answers.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in groups of three and compare their answers, then give their opinions in a simple way.
Compartir MED en classroom: