A vocabulary activity for students to learn and practice useful expressions in giving opinionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students how important it is to have the right and effective words to give opinions.
3. Ask students what their opinions are about the project “Aprende en casa” now that we are fighting the pandemic.
4. It is ok if students do it in Spanish since they will probably lack vocabulary and general expressions to make their point.
5. Distribute the worksheet.
6. Tell students this is a very useful handout with sentence starters for them to use in giving opinions. The list is in Spanish as well.
7. You may want to talk about the effectiveness of the expressions now that they have the Spanish translation. Remember that the objective is to be able to use the expression effectively.
8. Ask students to choose an expression in each category and write a sentence about the question asked earlier “Aprende en casa” showing their opinions.
9. Monitor and offer help as needed.
10. Invite students to share their sentences with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: