A vocabulary activity about the topic of Human rights, racism, discrimination.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. If you register, you may download the worksheet and make copies for students.
2. Discuss with the class what personal value are.
3. Project the activity and draw students’ attention to the personal values in bold, read them, and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to copy the values in their notebooks in a list format.
5. Ask students to answer the questions starting with “What do you value in a friend?” and continue clockwise.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Invite students to talk about their answers in groups of 3.
Compartir MED en classroom: