A text for students to read about a famous activistSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the second page, the reading about Malala Yousafzai. This is a very complete file recommended for you to save and use for different purposes.
2. Tell students they are going to read and talk about this famous girl, Malala.
3. Ask students what they know about her and why she is very famous and considered to be an activist. You may also want to print the first page and work with it here to activate previous knowledge and prepare students for the reading.
4. Distribute the second page and read with students the 7 paragraphs about Malala, her biography.
5. Help with vocabulary as needed and paraphrase as well to help students get the main ideas.
6. If time allows, you may take the opportunity to work on reading comprehension so print page three and work in class.
Compartir MED en classroom: