A video for students to learn the different ways they can help and engage with their communitySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Discuss with the class what they can do when there’s a crisis in their communities, country, etc.
3. Ask students if they think engaging with the community is optional and why.
4. Play the video and ask students to look for the answer to the previous questions.
5. Make pauses as necessary for students to ask questions and clarify concepts.
6. Ask students to write a 5-question questionnaire about community engagement.
7. Play the video again and monitor the activity.
8. Ask students to ask their questions to other students and challenge them to answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: