A video for students to learn about civic engagementSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the question “Why is civic engagement?” and discus answers with the class.
3. Ask students how they help their community and why/why not.
4. Play the video and pause it where the concept of civic engagement is presented.
5. Ask students to draw in their notebooks a table with three categories, problems / institutions / solutions and ask students to register the information mentioned in the video. You may play that part again for students to get the information.
6. Discuss the students’ answers.
7. Ask students how they can engage and help their community (and country).
8. Play the rest of the video and talks about those ways to help.
Compartir MED en classroom: