A worksheet for students to review child rightsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or register and download the worksheet to make copies for students.
2. This is a review of a topic students’ have seen in other classes, child rights.
3. Ask students what those rights are and consider obligations as well. If there are rights, there are also obligations.
4. Show the activity and ask students to copy the statements first, then, answer. If you printed the worksheet, students can write on the same page.
5. Check the answers with the class.
6. Continue working with exercise 2. Show the page and read the situations for students to match their obligations.
7. Have a class discussion about the last two questions about rights and obligations at school
Compartir MED en classroom: