An activity for students to learn what a good citizen isSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and save it in your computer since there is good information you can use for other classes concerning citizenship. Print and make copies of the second page.
2. Ask students the question, “What’s a good citizen?” and discuss answers.
3. List some of those answers on the board to compare.
4. Distribute the worksheet and read with students the answers to the question.
5. How similar are students’ answers to the ones in the worksheet?
6. Ask students to read the example, the poster that represents a good citizen.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and discuss the examples.
8. Ask pairs of students to draw a similar example in their notebooks that represent ways to be a good citizen.
9. Invite students to share their ideas with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: