A vocabulary activity to review concepts related to Civic EducationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to define ‘citizenship’.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Go over the vocabulary at the bottom of the page and help with new words and concepts.
5. Set a time limit and when time is up ask students to work in pairs.
6. Students compare their activity.
7. Discuss with students why immigration is a relevant topic when talking about citizenship.
8. Ask students to divide the vocabulary into actions (verbs) and concepts (nouns) and talk about the words that were not into the categories.
9. What type of words are those? Ask students to use them to describe a situation related to citizenship and immigration.
Compartir MED en classroom: