A video for students to learn about the importance of Civic EducationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the question “Why is civic education important?” and discus answers with the class.
3. This is the summary of the information in the video: “Civic education empowers us to be well-informed, active citizens and gives us the opportunity to change the world around us. It is a vital part of any democracy and equips ordinary people with knowledge about our democracy and our Constitution. Civic education teaches us what we as individuals can do to protect and support our democracy. We come to understand our role and responsibility as active citizens.”
4. Play the video and make pauses to help with concepts, explanations, and comments.
5. Ask students to take notes.
6. Discus with the class the topics they have studied in ‘Educación Cívica y Ética’.
7. Play the video again and ask students to make a list of the points mentioned in the video.
Compartir MED en classroom: