A text for students to use in preparing a presentationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is a very complete file that has different worksheets. You need the second one, and depending on your class time and objectives, you may also print the comprehension questions as well.
2. Ask students if they think the Internet is bad and why/ why not.
3. Tell students they are going to read a text about the Internet.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to prepare a presentation on that topic and this is the material they have so they need to choose pieces of information, write questions, and think about visuals to go with it.
5. Read with students and ask them to work in pairs and prepare the information, in a simple way, nothing complicated.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to share their notes and structure of their presentation to the class.
8. If you printed any other worksheets about the reading, ask students to complete it.
Compartir MED en classroom: