A text for students to use in preparing a presentationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is a very complete file that has different worksheets. You need the first one, and depending on your class time and objectives, you may also print the comprehension questions as well.
2. Ask students how much they know about who invented the first telephone.
3. Tell students they are going to read a text about the inventor of the telephone.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to prepare a presentation on that topic and this is the material they have so they need to choose pieces of information, write questions, and think about visuals to go with it.
5. Read with students and ask them to work in pairs and prepare the information, in a simple way, nothing complicated.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to share their notes and structure of their presentation to the class.
8. If you printed the second page, work on the comprehension questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: