A text for students to use in preparing a presentationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of the black and white page for students.
2. Ask students how much they know about Halloween.
3. Tell students they are going to read a text about it but with the only purpose to know about superstitions that could be related to the superstitions our culture also has about the Day of the Death or any other. Make clear that you respect their postures and ideas but this is a reading practice.
4. Distribute the worksheet and tell students they are going to prepare a presentation on that topic and this is the material they have so they need to choose pieces of information, write questions, and think about visuals to go with it.
5. Read with students and ask them to work in pairs and prepare the information, in a simple way, nothing complicated.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to share their notes and structure of their presentation to the class
Compartir MED en classroom: