A video for students to prepare a presentationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This is a very well-produced animated video about the history of the Spanish language for students to watch.
3. Ask students what they know about the origin of their native language, Spanish.
4. Tell students they are going to prepare a presentation on that topic and this is the material they have so they need to choose pieces of information, write questions, and think about visuals to go with it.
5. Play the video and make pauses to make comments and answer questions students may have.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and give them time to organize the information.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Ask students to share their notes and structure of their presentation to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: