A vocabulary activity for students to review basic concepts in communicationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the words at the bottom of the page.
3. Help with vocabulary.
4. Set a time limit and ask students to search the words.
5. When time is up, ask how many words they are missing and ask students to work in pairs and complete the search.
6. Ask pairs of students to circle the words that have to do with giving a presentation.
7. Ask pairs to share their answers with the class and discuss their reasons for such selections.
Compartir MED en classroom: