A quiz for students to revise the importance of body language when delivering presentationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what body language is.
3. Ask students to think about their body language when they give presentations and where they think they need to be more careful and why.
4. Ask students to read the listed actions and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to think about the specific action and write down what messages you think they are sending.
6. Ask students to work in groups of three and discuss their answers.
7. Invite volunteers to read their answers to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: