A sample exercise of a speaking rubric for students to understand the criteriaSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Talk to students about the importance of giving feedback in presentations.
3. Ask students what points they think should be observed and commented.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to think about a presentation, “Many people feel that speaking a new language is harder than reading, writing or listening to it.
5. Read the questions and help with vocabulary.
6. Discuss with students what each rubric is about concerning the speaker.
7. Ask students to think of the above presentation and imagine what information should have been given by the speaker so they can evaluate and give feedback.
8. Encourage students to use concrete information in their comments.
Compartir MED en classroom: