A list of dos and don’ts about delivering oral presentationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to remember a good presentation a classmate or team gave, who they are, and what they did.
3. Distribute the handout and tell students these are two boxes with information about a) the person speaking to the audience and b) the audience listening.
4. Ask students to read the sentences first and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Tell students to write √ (check) if that statement is correct, acceptable and X (cross) if the statement is not correct.
6. Check answers with the class and discuss the answers.
7. Ask students to rewrite the list and change the don’ts into do’s.
Compartir MED en classroom: