A handout with signposting phrases to include in giving presentationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the handout.
3. Review the different sections or subtopics in giving a presentation.
4. Ask students to read the list of expressions and help with vocabulary not (only) translating but using the expressions in context.
5. Ask students to choose one expression from each section they would use if giving a presentation.
6. Tell students to write the complete sentence.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Ask students to share their sentences with the class and make corrections if needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: