Exercises for students to practice with parts of a presentationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work with the parts of a presentation and the logical sequence to give an effective one.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to start working with exercise 1, ordering – parts of a presentation.
4. Check answers and make corrections as needed.
5. Continue working with the second exercise, classifying the useful phrases.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and compare their answers.
7. Check the answers with the class.
8. Play the video about these exercises and discuss the presentation.
Compartir MED en classroom: