A video and a list of tips about giving presentationsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 2 pages in this file.
2. Ask students to think of what makes a good presentation.
3. Distribute the handout and tell students they are going to discuss some important tips about presentations.
4. Read the list of Dos and Don’ts and help as needed.
5. Discuss the tips and encourage examples to give examples.
6. Play the video suggested of two students giving presentations and considering the tips red, Which tips do they follow? Which ones don’t they follow?
7. Discuss answers with the class and take the opportunity to make a similar list for your students to consider when preparing a presentation.
8. Read the expressions suggested for presentations.
Compartir MED en classroom: