A visual organizer for students to practice identifying different types of sourcesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the visual organizer and ask students to work individually.
3. Tell students they are going to make a list of sources to use to prepare a presentation on,
1) American and British English, and 2) The Mayas
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and compare their lists of sources.
6. Invite students to discuss and add or eliminate sources according to what their partners say.
7. Invite students to share their lists with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: