A chart for students to explore sources of informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the information.
2. Ask students what kind of presentations they have given for other classes and what sources they have gotten the information for them.
3. Ask students if they have a ‘particular’ source they like to use for research.
4. Show the page and present primary and secondary sources.
5. There is a video you can show as well.
6. Ask students to think of a particular topic and choose the sources they would search in order to get information.
Compartir MED en classroom: