Writing questions about a topicSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image (a camel).
2. Ask students what they know about this animal.
3. Tell students to imagine they are going to give a presentation about ‘camels’ and need to research information.
4. Ask students to work individually, and write 5 questions about ice cream, in order to research information and answer them.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and put their questions together so they have a list of 10 questions. If some of the questions are repeated, ask students to write new ones until they complete 10 different questions.
7. Ask students to give you some of their questions so you can have 10 different ones on the board.
8. Ask students if those questions are the ones needed to research for the presentation.
9. Ask students to research and find the answers to those questions for the next class.
Compartir MED en classroom: