A text about Mercury for students to explore and interpretSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity, or register so you can download it and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they like to play basketball, what their favorite team is and what they know about the origin of this sport.
3. Show the text and read it with the class. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to answer the 2 sections on comprehension in pairs, T/F, and questions.
5. Check answers and make corrections as needed.
6. Ask students to write in their notebooks some sentences they think are important in order to talk about the origins of basketball.
7. Invite students to talk about the article in pairs.
Compartir MED en classroom: