A text about the lungs for students to explore and interpretSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Print the first page for this activity. The second was already used (in Week 38).
2. Ask students if they know about the Respiratory System and the lungs.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the text, or read it with them and make pauses to help with vocabulary.
4. Ask students to underline the sentences where some parts of the respiratory system are mentioned.
5. Discuss with students what topics about the lungs are mentioned here, i.e., description, how it works, etc.
6. Make a list on the board and, then, ask students what other subtopics they could include here to learn more about their lungs.
Compartir MED en classroom: