Reading about the bee hummingbird for students to explore and interpretSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 2 pages to print, the reading and a questionnaire.
2. Tell students they are going to read about a small bird and learn interesting information about it.
3. Distribute the reading and draw students’ attention towards the picture 4.
4. Talk about what they know about hummingbirds.
5. Ask students to read the text, and help as needed.
6. Distribute the second page, the questionnaire, and ask students to answer it in pairs.
7. Check answers and have a class discussion on what they learned about hummingbirds.
8. Ask students what other facts about hummingbirds they would like to learn and what sources they could find the information in.
Compartir MED en classroom: