A questionnaire for students to work on Geography: countriesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work with countries, cities, landmarks, etc.
3. Ask students, which Continent Mexico is in? What’s the capital of your state? Where are ‘Las Pirámides de Teotihuacán”? What state is ‘Tulum’ in? etc.
4. Distribute the worksheet and set a time limit for students to answer.
5. They need to complete the sentences with the countries on top of the page.
6. When time is up ask students to work in pairs and complete the questionnaire, then, check answers.
7. Ask students what sources they could find the answers in.
8. Ask students to write three more questions about Mexico.
9. Invite the class to share their questions and talk about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: