A questionnaire for students to researchSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This activity can be presented as a game so students have a different attitude toward the language lesson.
3. Ask students which interesting facts they know about animals, sports, video games, food, etc.
4. Distribute the questionnaire and set a short time limit for students to answer.
5. When time is up, ask students not to stand up but to pass their questionnaires to the person right behind them, and answer within a new time limit, and repeat the procedure until you say “Stop!”
6. Ask students to return the worksheets to their original owners.
7. Check answers with the class, or depending on your class time and other activities, give it as homework.
[1. 1000 / 2. False / 3. 4 / 4. True / 5. The Milky Way / 6. Hydrogen / 7. False (it is Donald Duck's) / 8. 3 / 9. True / 10. Honey]
Compartir MED en classroom: