A questionnaire for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they know about the Chinese Calendar, the Chinese traditions, and the Chinese New Year.
3. Distribute the quiz and ask students to explore the questions.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students what type of questions those are (information questions) and circle the WH_words.
6. Discuss with students what class this quiz/ questionnaire could be used with, how the information could be used, and where the answers can be found.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions. Encourage them to give them a try.
8. The answers can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year or https://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/#:~:text=In%20order%2C%20the%2012%20Chinese,a%20year%20of%20the%20Rat.
9. Answer the first question: the 12 Chinese horoscope animals are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig. 2020 is the year of the Rat.
10. Answer question 2: dragon
11. Ask students to answer the rest of the questionnaire for homework and check answers next class.
Compartir MED en classroom: