A questionnarie for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. If you register, you can download, edit if necessary, and print the page.
2. Ask students what they know about the USA (states, food, currency, famous people, etc.)
3. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions. If you printed it, students can write their answers on the same page.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask pairs of students to swap their questionnaires with a different pair and check their answers.
6. Check answers with the class (the answers can be projected as well since they are on the second page of the document.)
7. Ask students to choose classmates at random by taking turns, ask a question, and correct if necessary.
8. Talk about how much new information about the USA they know now and ask students to share their comments.
9. Ask students to talk about the type of questions in the activity and say where they would probably use this questionnaire and why.
Compartir MED en classroom: