A questionnaire for students to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. If you register, you can download, edit if necessary, and print the page.
2. Review the members of the family (immediate and relatives).
3. Ask students to work in pairs and answer the questions. If you printed it, students can write their answers on the same page.
4. Decide on the number of questions you want your students to work with, or consider the need time for the whole number of questions.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers with the class (the answers can be projected as well since they are on the second page of the document. *The author of the activity makes a correction, the answer for question 7 is UNCLE, not AUNT).
7. Invite students to talk about how much they know about the family.
8. Ask students to talk about the type of questions in the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: